Thursday, 1 August 2013

Tui In The Tree



Me and my reading group the Justice Leuge have been doing a play based on N.Z birds. Hope you enjoy:)

Reflection for Tui In The Tree
· Something I was pleased with was getting to have a part in the play. And I think my part was awesome and I went quite well.
                            
…because I like to act and its really fun
· I really enjoyed learning how to memories the acting and the words.
                  
…because I can memories really well and I didn't need a book to do for the film.
· Something I found hard was trying to remember who I was after.
· Something that made me think was could I use my book just encase I forget for this once, or should I look into the camera and not use the book.
                  …because if I use the book, then I'm not doing what I usually do on stage.
· Something I want to get better at is trying to make my voice go louder.

          (What can I do about it?)
I should practice more often and just continue.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Ellis your post is really good
    I like your Reflection for Tui In The Tree is really well worded
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ellis!
    What a great reflection.
    Well done for memorising all of your words.
    I love the video.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellis - that is a great talent you have that you are able to memorise like that. I am sure one day it will be a valuable skill you will use a lot. Awesome that you have fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...