How To Play Money Making Mice
You will need an cash record sheet ( see copy master). 2-4 players in the game. 1 counter each. 1 dice. Place the counter on the start on your own book. Each player starts at $50. Record your score carefully on your copy of the cash book record sheet. Ask other players for help if you need too. Take turns to throw the dice and move your counter forward that number of spaces. If you land on a space with a sum of money on it, add the amount to or subtract it from your total. If you land on mouse wheel do nothing. If you land on a piece of cheese, choose one of the options from the cheese center. Players are out of the game if their bank balance goes below zero. Continue going around the mouse board until one player has a balance of exactly $200. That person is the winner.
Reflection for Money Making Mice
· Something I was pleased with was my team was being honest and we all were taking turns.
…because It helped us get more money in this game.
· I really enjoyed learning was to learn the game.
…because it was really fun and I was the winner on the 2nd round.
· Something I found hard was trying not to get my self in the subtraction and the mouse trap including the wheels.
· Something that made me think was Should I role a five or a six.
…because If I rolled a five then I will get $50 more. And if I roll a six then I will go on cheese and choose a prize. Well it depends what the dice says.
· Something I want to get better at is winning all rounds when I compete.
(What can I do about it?)
I can practice by playing with someone else.