Thursday, 8 August 2013

Money Making Mice

 How To Play Money Making Mice

You will need an cash record sheet ( see copy master). 2-4 players in the game. 1 counter each. 1 dice. Place the counter on the start on your own book. Each player starts at $50. Record your score carefully on your copy of the cash book record sheet. Ask other players for help if you need too. Take turns to throw the dice and move your counter forward that number of spaces. If you land on a space with a sum of money on it, add the amount to or subtract it from your total. If you land on mouse wheel do nothing. If you land on a piece of cheese, choose one of the options from the cheese center. Players are out of the game if their bank balance goes below zero. Continue going around the mouse board until one player has a balance of exactly $200. That person is the winner.



Reflection for Money Making Mice
· Something I was pleased with was my team was being honest and we all were taking turns.
                            
…because It helped us get more money in this game.
· I really enjoyed learning was to learn the game.
                  
…because it was really fun and I was the winner on the 2nd round.
· Something I found hard was trying not to get my self in the subtraction and the mouse trap including the wheels.
· Something that made me think was Should I role a five or a six.
                  …because If I rolled a five then I will get $50 more. And if I roll a six then I will go on cheese and choose a prize. Well it depends what the dice says.
· Something I want to get better at is winning all rounds when I compete.
          (What can I do about it?)
I can practice by playing with someone else.




11 comments:

  1. Cool Ellis!
    I like how you write the instructions about the game
    and I like how you took a photo of the game too.
    Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ellis,
    That was such a great reflection.
    I like the way you described the game first, it was really clear.
    I also liked how you took a photo of it too!
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool work Ellis!
    Your reflection of Money making mice is pretty awesome,
    I was pleased with everybody being honest too.
    Keep up the awesome work Ellis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Ellis! I can see you liked the game. It was a really fun game, and a great way to show how t spend your money wisely. Great post Ellis :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Ellis!
    I really like your reflection!
    Tell me, what is your favourite space in the game? (Like mousetrap, cheese or +50?)

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Ellis,
    What a great reflection.
    Your instructions are wonderful.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Ellis!
    I love how you added in the rules of the game and how to play.
    Money Making Mice sounds like a really fun game.
    Well done;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ellis
    Great post
    I like how your instructions are nice and clear.
    Keep up the good work:)
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice reflection on you're money making mice Ellis!
    That game is really fun, Right?
    What did you learn?
    I learnt how to subtract money and add it too.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome reflection Ellis
    I learnt heaps about the game
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing work Ellis that is a amazing story.
    Well done Ellis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...