Thursday, 29 August 2013

Letter To Ken Catran

Dear Ken Catran my name is Ellis, and I would like to say,that your book Dead Harry is the best. My feelings for your book would be very exciting because I really thought it will be scary because of the title but I thought it was really funny. I thought it was all funny and really really cool because the sentences and the words were quite cool and my classroom thought your book was interesting.


My favorite characters would be the two boys Harry, and Sam because once, we did a dead Harry trailer and I got the part to be Sam and I think the trailer went well. The rest of the class also did the trailers and their trailer went really great. And I also think our trailers went awesome. It's on our class blog the Tree Of Pride and you might see them before any other posts will be on there. And the trailers are full of drama and great actions. Some of us used the same places but it was still great.


My favorite part in the book is when this man said “ Have a good barbeque”, and that is when the whole class started laughing and I pretty much noticed that he wanted to kill Sam. My teacher Mr Moriarty said “ He was going to kill Sam, Oh my goodness, you guys have a bad sense of humour”, but we all said that it sounded weird and funny. Sam must of found something weird and mysterious about the Russian cooking guy.


So thank you for sharing your awesome and mysterious book of Dead Harry. It was very very interesting. It was full of comedy like Eddie Murphy and I think he is so hilarious. Keep up your awesome writing and books. And make them really funny.


Your sincerely, Ellis F.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...