Friday, 28 June 2013

Camp Kaitawa Reflection






And these are my favorite photos from the first day to the last.

Reflection for Camp

My goal for camp was to finish every single challenge.

... I (achieved / did not achieve) this because I was feeling really cold so I didn't finish all of them I only didn't do one which was the rope challenge.

Something I was pleased with was… Doing the Master Chef.
                            
…because… Me and my group were struggling a little bit and we were working really well together.
I really enjoyed learning… How to do something by myself.
                  
…because… I was brave enough and I was excited to do something on my own.
Something I found hard was… Trying to keep warm because it was raining all week. And it was sometimes rough when it came to us.
Something that made me think was… If I give up then I will not achieve a camp goal. If I carry on then I will.
                  …because… My camp goal was to finish every single challenge. But I didn't.
· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:

Favourite Things
Reason Why
1. Masterchef
Because we worked well together and we had turns mixing the ingrediants.
2. Bedtime stories
Because I really liked the way Mr M was reading the storie about old man chompers. It was so scary. It felt like I didnt want to go back to my dawn. The scariest part is when Mr M said that when old man Chompers had lost his grandchildren. And that he had bad eyesite he might take you instead of his grandchildren and so yeah I liked that so much.
3. Caving
Because it was my very first time doing this great caving excperiance and I had fun with room 16.
4. Amazing Race
Because me and my group came last no matter what happened we had an amazing time. Well done Lightning Bolts.
5. Burmitrail
Because I was brave enough to do this on my own and I never gave up. I was giggling on the way. I punched the tree because something touched me on the hand and around my ankle. And a big branch came off from the other side.




6 comments:

  1. Awesome Ellis cool Camp reflection I love the photo with me and you in it and I liked how you talked about the Bedtime stories.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome reflection Ellis!
    It really was sad that the rain didn't stop but we all forgot about it when we went on these activities:)
    I also like the photos of you they look great, that proves that you were having a fantastic time and were actually challenging your self:)
    Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome reflection Ellis!
    It really was sad that the rain didn't stop, but we all forgot about it when we went on these activities:)
    I also like the photos of you, they look great, that proves that you were having a fantastic time and were actually challenging your self:)
    Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Ellis!
    Your reflection is outstanding.
    The pictures are funny.
    They are good pictures to put on your blog too.
    One of my favorite things was caving too.
    Well done, Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellis, I have enjoyed reading about your achievements at camp. I did activities there I had never done before too. As an adult I feel great about myself when I do new things - even if I don't do such a great job of it! At least I had a go. Camp Kaitawa was really memorable and I had lots of fun. Thank you for your letter. I like it when you give me a smile and hi at school now - I know it must be Ellis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are awesome you did great sharing with the mixing your a star keep blogging there amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...