Thursday, 30 May 2013
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Tuesday, 14 May 2013
Me and my class were making 3D shapes and I did an Hexagonal Pyramid. And it had 14 edges, 8 faces and corners.
This one is my learning buddy's shape and his name is Crighton and his shape has 15 edges, 10 vertices, and 7 faces.
Ellis: 8 Faces+8 Corners-2=14 edges.
Crighton: 6 Face+6 vertices- 2= 10 edges.
Monday, 13 May 2013
Friday, 10 May 2013
· Something I was pleased with was Being able to get use too rock climbing.
…because I really have fun and working as a team.
· I really enjoyed learning Having turns climbing and sharing.
…because We were working together as a great team and nothing got in our way.
· Something I found hard was Learning how to do the pull thing because when we practiced our rock climbing the rope was really confusing.
· Something that made me think was should I give up or keep going. …because If I give up then it's just a waste of time for me to climb. And if I kept going then I would be able to reach the top. So this is disappointing but I had to give up.
· Something I want to get better at is Trying to get to the top of the wall and to never give up.
(What can I do about it?)
What I should do about it is to keep practicing and to never give up and to climb on something high.