Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Beans





Beans Moment (Energy)
WALT choose words that describe a moment for the reader
YOUR SIGNS OF SUCCESS


  • begin in the action
  • present tense (I am, not I was)
  • short, sharp sentences
  • uses the senses (smell, taste, look, hear, touch)
  • strong verbs
  • A moment that I am full with energy in my body and fully loaded while I'm playing basketball.I pass the ball to my team mate and goes for the hoop and scores.Back to halfway waiting for the other team coming towards us.And zoom my other cousin takes the ball,two passes and a  high jump and tossing the ball to the hoop it spins around on top of the hoop and one drops in.I hear the whistle blow it was a  score.We look at the other team hearing the ball bounce twice.The other team runs towards us I can hear their shoes squeaking on the floor I can see and smell sweat against the floor.The team shoots and it falls from the edge of the hoop onto the floor.The coach says “keep going kids that wasn't a score”.So I can see the ball alone on the floor no one next to it and I run to the ball I pick it up with my hands and I dribble the ball.I dribble the ball towards the hoop.I shoot and...I score.I hear my family cheering for me.They run to me on the courts.The reason why they came is that I scored 1 second before the game ended and I could see they were proud of me.I can hear the coach saying to my parents  while I was being an nosy Parker.”Your son is full of beans I tell you,full of beans”.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...